Saturday, October 29, 2011

The Best Broccoli You Will Ever Eat

I have lately become addicted to Pinterest. If you're not on Pinterest yet, it's a virtual pinboard for everything interesting on the Internet. You can see how it could become a major timesuck. Crafts, kids' activity ideas, fashion how-tos, decor, and of course recipes all pop up and you can pin them to various boards so you can view them later all in one location, rather than sorting through infinite bookmarks.

So this recipe popped up the other day and I had to try it, as I had fresh broccoli in the fridge. And, that was a mighty bold statement that I thought required a challenge. It. Was. Delicious. And so easy! It's nice to be able to throw it in the oven so you can focus on other aspects of your meal. My tips: stir at least once partway through cooking. The kids thought it was a little too lemony I think but Mark and I loved it.

Rather than repost, here you go: http://www.amateurgourmet.com/2008/11/the_best_brocco.html

No comments: